Dive into the second largest reef in the world!
The more you dive, the less you pay!
- 1 day – 2 tanks, dive per boat – $100 USD
- 2 days – 2 tanks, dive per boat – $190 USD
- 3 days – 2 tanks, dive per boat – $270 USD
- 4 days – 2 tanks, dive per boat – $340 USD
- 5 days – 2 tanks, dive per boat – $400 USD
Live an unforgettable experience in the crystal clear waters of Cozumel with our certified Dive Masters. Perfect for new and experienced divers.
Cozumel is the perfect year-round diving destination, known for its stunning reefs, vibrant marine life, and clear visibility- up to 200 feet! On this Scuba Tour, you’ll head out to visit some of the most diverse reefs in the world. Of course, every dive is different, but one thing is guaranteed- you’ll enjoy seeing an incredible assortment of marine life- an experience you’ll never forget!
Designed to accommodate both novice and experienced divers, our Scuba Diving Tour is perfect for families and groups.
What to bring?
- Solar Protection (glasses, hat, rashguard)
- Sunscreen is prohibited*
- A valid certification card is required.
- Divers must have logged at least one dive in the last two years
- See our medical waiver for specific questions about health restrictions. If you answer “yes” to any question, you must have a written letter from a physician clearing you to participate in a diving activity. Sunset reserves the right to any final decision regarding your ability to dive.
- The price does not include the payment of the Marine Park permit, which is $90 pesos per day per diver.
*Remember that the use of sunscreen is prohibited for the sake of preserving our marine life.
Please use alternative sun protection such as a rash guard, sunglasses, and a hat.