Looking For An Affordable, Conveniently-located Cozumel Beach Club With Live Music, Happy Hours, And Water Activities?
At Sunset Beach, our friendly staff and tour guides will help you create a memorable day from morning until sunset!
Searching For The Perfect Place To Enjoy Your Day In Cozumel?
You should be able to access an affordable, centrally-located beach club that offers a variety of food and drinks, live music, and plenty of water activities.
Don’t want to drive too far out of town?
Don’t want to pay for over-priced tour operations?
Want to taste some of the most delicious food Cozumel has to offer?
Hoping to relax on a nice sandy beach?
Looking to access all kinds of water and beach activities in one place?
We know just what you’re looking for…
Sunset Beach! Here, we’ve created the perfect spot just for you, your family, or your group of friends.
Ready To Plan Your Day?
Tours And Water Activities
Why Choose Sunset Beach Club?
- You can enjoy a beach day right alongside our local families and guests.
- We worry about the environment so we constantly incorporate the best practices to look after our natural resources.
- Not only do we have some of the best beach club food, but we also have The Best Nachos on the Island, and we can prove it!
- We respect wildlife so do not offer endangered or banned marine species.
- All our water activities begin and end right here at the club, so there’s no need to arrange further transportation.
- We offer affordable meal and drink prices, including Happy Hours TWICE a day and food specials throughout the week.
- Cozumel’s clear turquoise waters are just steps away from your table or lounge chair.
- We offer live music Monday through Saturday- afternoons and evenings.
- Our warm and friendly staff treats each other and our guests like family, so you’ll be welcomed and well taken care of during your visit.
- If you’re in a more relaxing mood, book a massage right on the beach or pick out the perfect lounge chair.
- With plenty to choose from, we have activities for all ages and interests, from young children to adult children!
- Bring a little piece of Sunset Beach back home with you- find the perfect souvenir or gift in our Boutique Gift Shop.
- We support and promote social and cultural events, for local children and different audiences, with your purchase you collaborate to maintain this programs.
We came on Royal Caribbean. Not really looking to even get off the ship here. But let me just say it was the best decision I’ve ever made. We just happen to be walking down the street away from the port. And found this fun little spot that enticed me with a margarita. Let’s just say the rest is history. The food, views and service was absolutely amazing. 10/10 recommend for a nice lunch date on vacation. Also happy hour starts at 1pm.
We went here 3 times during our week vacation to get a break from our resort. The view is amazing. Food and service were great. There was also live music every night we went!
This place is by far the best food,fun, and service. I’ve been all over Cozumel and I’m bummed that I discovered this place just before I leave but know exactly where to come next time. Carlos is fun excellent service and a accommodating . Nothing comparea
To this special dive place its awesome
Thank you John for everything. See you soon
We Care About
With over 39 years of serving the Cozumel community and guests, we know just how to make your day unique and memorable.
- Whether it’s raining or sunny, you’ll find shade in our various covered areas, including the bar and palapas.
- We have an impressive menu with a variety of meal options. We even make The Island’s best Nachos, and yes, we can prove it!
- We offer something for everyone, including snorkeling, diving, dive certification, sun lounging, a full-service bar and restaurant, Discover Scuba, SNUBA, a Coral Reef Restoration Program, beachside massages, shower/bathroom facilities, Happy Hour specials, and live music six days a week.
- Sunset Beach is just a quick drive or taxi ride from Centro. You can also ride a bike.
- Our warm and friendly staff works together like a family. We’re proud of our work and our island, and we can’t wait to share it with you!
We Care About
Cozumel Island has a very diverse ecosystem, but it’s also extremely delicate. With the increase of visitors to the island, we know we each have a part to play in preserving its natural resources. We keep our facilities clean, and recycle where we can, but we’ve also gone a step beyond that. We maintain good and sustainable practices like: Proper waste management, recycling, water and energy saving, training on environmental issues for all the staff.
We’ve joined forces with “Global Coral Reef Alliance” (GCRA), “Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration Program” (CCRRP), “Minecraft Underwater World”, “Biorock,” and Qualti AC to create Cozumel’s only Reef Restoration program. This project is essential so that future generations can continue enjoying Cozumel. You can read more about this program here.