Dive deeper into the world of Scuba diving! With your Advanced Open Water certification, you will gain a new level of experience.
- $390 USD
During your Advanced Open Water Diving Course, you’ll choose 5 types of adventure dives, making this an experience personalized just for you. Gain valuable knowledge that will increase your safety and underwater navigation skills.
You will gain a new level of experience that will allow you to feel more comfortable on your dives and equip yourself with dive safety protocol in case complications arise in open water. Our Advanced Open Water course includes five types of adventure dives, each designed to enrich you with some of the following knowledge and skills:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick cycles, visual landmarks, and timing
- How to best use your dive computer and Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP)
What to bring?
- Solar Protection (glasses, hat, rashguard)
- Sunscreen is prohibited*
PADI Open Water Manual (digital or printed) is included
- We provide the use of Aqualung diving equipment for all certification dives (4 dives), including a mask, snorkel, fins, and weights
- Our Instructors are PADI Certified and insured.
- You’ll receive daily access to our diving facilities and coral restoration area
- It takes approximately 3 days to complete the certification
- A 20% discount on consumption is provided at “Sunset Beach” during your certification classes
*Remember that the use of sunscreen is prohibited for the sake of preserving our marine life.
Please be sure to use alternative sun protection such as a rash guard, sunglasses, and a hat.