This is your chance to reel in a white marlin, blue marlin, sailfish, mahi-mahi, or a wahoo!
- 4 hours – $575 USD
- 6 hours – $650 USD
- 8 hours – $750 USD
Enjoy a boat tour while looking for the highest concentration of fish. Once we locate a great spot, it’s time to sharpen your luck and let the fun begin.
Bring your enthusiasm and a bit of luck and leave the rest to your captain and crew to find your prize. Nutrient-rich waters that attract the best fish make Cozumel an ideal place for sport fishing.
Tuna, sierra, dorado, wahoo, and barracuda are the most common species, but you might catch something even rarer!
- All yachts are equipped with downriggers and stabilizers.
- All lines will be rotated throughout the tour.
- All billfish are CATCH and RELEASE.
What to bring?
- Light clothing
- Solar Protection (glasses, hat, rashguard)
- Biodegradable sunscreen only*
- 4 hours
- 6 hours
- 8 hours
The tour includes the following:
- Drinks (Mexican beer, soft drinks and water)
- A snack
- Fishing rods and reels
- Fishing permits.
*Remember that the use of sunscreen in the ocean is prohibited to preserve our marine life.
Please use alternative sun protection such as a rash guard, sunglasses, and a hat.